The University of South Australia Career Services team has many partnerships with industry, business and the professions, ensuring that our students are suitably prepared for a fulfilling career. We value these industry partnerships, and as such, we offer you a range of ways to engage with our students and graduates. Some of the ways that we can support you include:
- Assisting you to advertise job, internship and volunteer opportunities through the University's online jobs board, UniSA CareerHub.
- Sending a number of opportunities of interest via direct email to all enrolled students in our Weekly Careers Email.
- Facilitating unpaid Work Placement, and Work Integrated Learning opportunities, ensuring that students are gaining industry exposure within your work place, related to their degree.
- Discussing your ideas about how your industry might develop greater partnerships with UniSA and our students/graduates.
- Giving you the opportunity to present to our students at the annual Careers Expo.
- Promoting off-campus events that you may wish to host, targeting specific groups of students related to your industry.
- Hosting an annual Volunteering Fair, providing an opportunity for not-for-profits and other community groups to meet with UniSA students.
- Facilitating themed weeks of events, allowing you opportunities to raise your organisational profile or present on a ‘topic of interest’ relevant to your industry.
UniSA Career Services also work with industry to meet professional expectations and produce graduates equipped with the qualities to succeed in the workplace.
We value the interaction between industry and our students, and look forward to working with you to further enhance the employability of our students and graduates.
University of South Australia
Career Services, Learning and Teaching Unit
Level 1, Jeffery Smart Building
City West Campus
217-243 Hindley Street
Adelaide, SA, 5000
Phone: (61) 8 8302 7860
Manager: UniSA Career Services
Phone: (61) 8 8302 1297
Phone: (61) 8 8302 1299
POST A JOB